Masjid and Madrasah Information Management System
MMIMS is a one-of-its-kind desktop application
to manage Student attendance and performance.
- Database is installed on a secure server at your premises
- You have access to all the information at your fingertips.
- Teachers will access records for their class using the new state of the art windows 10 tablets.
- Mark register,
- Record behaviour
- Record assessment and achievement.
- Automated SMS is sent to parents if a child is either late or absent
With one system and one interface for all, you will make a huge difference to your teaching standards by saving many man hours normally spent on administration.
You will become better at tracking child progress.
Extensive Features List
- Childs Profile
- Childs Photo
- Childs Documents
- Parent / Guardian Details
- Emergency Contact
- Medical Info
- Exam Results
Parent / Guardian Database
- Parental Contact Details
- Show relationship to children
- Show Associated contacts
- Show Invoice History
- Show SMS History
Define Class Schedule either for one day at a time or for the whole term.
- Create Register on Daily Basis
- Allow allocating alternative teacher from selection
- Mark register and set child status to Present, Late or Absent
- SMS sent to parents on Childs Late or absent status.
- Add notes during class session for :
- Assign Child to class
- Put Child on Waiting list/ Registered
- Move Child between classes
- Allocate fees
- Print Fee Reminder
- Send Reminder by SMS
- Collect Fees
- Collect Registration Fee
- Collect Full Payment or Part Payment
- Collect Late Payment Fee
- Send Receipt by SMS, Email or Print
- Chase Late payers
- Set payment notes
Categorise Person Groups :
- Management Committee
- Masjid Members
- Weekday Teachers
- Weekend Teachers
- Supply Teachers
Diary to record tasks and pop-up reminders
- Periodic reminder
- Daily, 7-Days, 14-Days, 28-Days, Monthly etc
- Instant Pop-Up Message between staff
SMS / Email
- Send to Individual, to Group or Selected personnel according to their status within the establishment.
- Receive Messages Into Database